Daily BSOD Windows 7 random reasons can't fix!

By squills
Mar 7, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hello, I have tried everything I can think of and would reallly love some help..

INFO
    =====
    Just built computer and BSOD happens at least once a day now. Seems to be random errors when it happens. I am running a Gigabyte 970A-D3 motherboard , 1100T Black edition CPU , 4 Sticks of ram 16gig total, SSD 120gb, HD (used to store files on) 2 TB internal , USB 500g external HD, PCI Express Nvidia geForce GTX 560 video card, PCI cheap video card i use for connecting my cable tv into. 700 W power supply. 2 twelve inch fans, 2 smaller fans. PCI USB 3.0 Header.

WHAT I TRIED
    ============
    -- I Ran memtest and it passed 100% 9 times.
    -- Did Check disk, though i think it only did it on the C drive (my SSD) Not sure if it auto does all the disk or if i have to enter a new command?
    -- I check for updated drivers on everything (videocards, SSD, USB header, Motherboard)
    -- I ran the intel SSD check program 3 times each time it passed 100%. 2 were long test 1 was a short test.
    --I been threw an AntiVirus check (MiniToolBox , MalwareBytes, TDSSKiller.exe, ESET OnlineScan and aswMBR) Found NO issues :D
    --Ran speed test to get some data..

The temp according to speedfan, is
    GPU=33C
    Temp1=30C
    Temp2=40C
    Temp3=45C
    HD1=30C
    Core=34C

and according to speedfan my voltages are

Vcore1 = 1.25v
    Vcore2 = 1.46V
    +3.3v = 3.36v
    +5b = 4.95V
    +12v = 12.54V
    -12V = -9.33V
    -5v = 4.05V (yes positivie not neg)
    +5v = 3.58v
    Vbat = 3.18v

If there is anything you can do or suggest to help Please do! Thanks in Advance
    Squills
    Attached minidumps in txt format as i guess my mini dump file was 280kb too big for attachement but i assume this is same
    Cheers
    squills

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,684   +153

"2 twelve inch fans"

Do you realize just how big 12 inches is, in fan size?. A 12" fan would almost take up an entire side of my full tower case. Don't you mean 120mm? Your minidumps only show general Windows instability... Are you over-clocking? Try raising or the memory voltage (VCC) in the bios, a notch or two. The 1.46v is too low. Bring it up to 1.6 or even 1.8v. The minus 5 volt reading is irrelevant. -5volts is no longer used
  3. squills

squills Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Ahh your right , there 2 230mm fans, which I thought for some reason was 12 inches, but thanks to google i found its more like 10 inches..

anyhow. I am not over clocking as far as i know, Ill rasie the voltage, Which could be a good solution as when i first installed everything i had one back stick of ram.

anyhow
    thanks and ill let you know.

I changed voltage to 1.695 after that the numbers were Red as in warning so if this dont work ill try bumping it up more

other settings that i did not know
    CPU PLL voltage control 2.535
    HT Link voltage 1.21
    NB voltage control 1.105
    NB/Pcie/PLL voltage 1.810
    Thanks
    squills
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,684   +153

Okay let us know how it goes, and yes I have one 230mm fan at the top of my case, and 3 120mm fans

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.