Different BSOD's, can't pinpoint the specific problem

So I've been having Issues with my system lately, blue screens never seem far away these days, I've bundled up a few minidumps in a .zip. All help is welcome altough you should keep in mind I have already ran tests on my graphic card memory and my RAM memory (memtest86 & VMT)I've done countless other stuff too obscure (and probably retarded) to mention.

BSOD's always seem to happen for some different reason but usually it's during gaming (mostly arma 2 but it happens on every game).

I wish I had some experience because I think the answer is in these dumps, If anyone is sure they found the issue I'd love to know the thoughtprocess behind it.

*edit: English is not my first language, forgive my typo's :D

Regards, Jonathan

Attachments

• Dumps.zip
    254.1 KB · Views: 1
Okay Jonathan,
could be a video card driver issue. Test the hard drive first by going to Computer. Right-click on the C drive. Select, Properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

Okay Jonathan,
could be a video card driver issue. Test the hard drive first by going to Computer. Right-click on the C drive. Select, Properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

First of all: thanks for the reply!

I had done a chkdsk before, it didn't give any errors when I checked it in event viewer, I did another one and it's clean aswell, maybe it's worth mentioning It's a 60gb SSD.

I also did a memtest86 on each ram stick seperatly, one had errors, I replaced both but the BSODs remain.
I had two more since I replaced the ram and I'll add the dumps to this post.

I'm honestly really lost here, I've never had so many different BSOD's, at random moments for random reasons. I really thought I found it when I saw the memtest errors.

Attachments

• bsods2.zip
    56.3 KB · Views: 1
Okay,
SSD's are very different than mechanical drives when it comes to error checking. Chkdsk is intended for mechanical drives. The BSOD's are still pointing to memory issues

Back