Getting "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor"

CrushedDiamond

My computer was fine for a while but after I installed dxtory and the LAME mp3 codec I keep getting these BSOD. I uninstalled all of them but I keep getting the BSOD.

I'm trying to find out what is in these dmp's.

X79 Sabertooth motherboard
3930k@4.8ghz(prime95 stable)
8gb of ram
Gtx 670

Attachments

• Windowsdmp.zip
    69.6 KB · Views: 1
This driver is mentioned in the minidumps as a problem:
[FONT=verdana] C-Media Audio WDM Driver [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]Do you see any yellow exclamation points (!) in the device manager?[/FONT]

No nothing in device manager, I have a dedicated sound card (asus dgx) and my hdmi sound from my video card...my onboard is disabled in my bios

"but after I installed dxtory and the LAME mp3 codec" This might still be messing things up. Have you tried a Windows restore point before you did this install?

Well, if you want to reformat and reload, I guess that would work, or at least rule out a hardware issue

UPDATE: after format and reload everything is fine no bsod until I installed dxtory and I'm back to bsod's again.

I left system restore on and made a restore point BEFORE I installed dxtory after it BSOD'd I restore to the point before and after that the system just hard locks but no BSOD {as far as I know as after this point I did what I did below and went to bed}. I've asked on their forums for support and help and I'm not getting any. Seems odd that any time I install it I start to get bsod's and after uninstalling it I still have issues is there any reason as to why this can happen?

I have uninstalled my sound card drivers and installed the uni modded ones for it it might fix the issue. If it does not then I will reinstall windows and not use dxtory although I think it's very odd. (I installed dxtory without the lame mp3 codec)

Back