Gtx 460?

I'm looking to buy a gtx 460 ,i could only spend 200 so i am restricted to the 768 model. I'm thinking of going with the oc gigabyte version.
I just wanted to hear some opinions on witch brand to go with. I want it to run cool,decently quiet and have a reliable company.

If you're limited to $200 max. (I presume this is U.S. currency) and want an OC card then the Gigabyte card is probably your best bet -of not the only one.
Having said that, I think all GTX 460's are capable of an overclocking pretty well, so I wouldn't limit yourself to the highest clocks within your budget. If you're planning on keeping the card for an extended period of time you may want to consider an EVGA card (and models that ends with the "-AR" suffix) for the lifetime warranty.

I won't bother with lifetime warranty: the standard warranty should last long enough. Of course, if its not much more, why not?

Also, performance on the 1GB model is modestly significant, and its about 20 bux more. Maybe wait a little and see if prices drop to your budget? Or maybe save some pennies for a bit (skip a couple of lunches/coffees) and put that money in for a good cause :D

Back