TechSpot

Having trouble connecting fios with dell printer and wireless print server

By fiosheadache
Mar 8, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all

I am having trouble connecting my verizon fios, dell 964 printer and my linksys wireless printer server. When I had comcast service it worked with moderate setup help from a computer technician. Now that I have changed to verizon, I can't seem to get it to work. Linksys will set me up with a third party for over $100 who specializes in multi systems... dell, verizion and linksys... and Verizon will do the same for the same amount of money. I have already paid a second compter technician to come in and set it up and he tells me that it can't be done and that verizon knows that there is a problem. I paid him over $170...Needless to say I'm looking to not spend another dime on this issue or I'll switch back to comcast.

D
  2. hughva

hughva Newcomer, in training Posts: 309

You probably need to remove the previous wireless settings from the printer and run the set up program again.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.