TechSpot

HTC's still-unannounced Flyer tablet specs leaked

By Jos
Jan 26, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. HTC hasn’t officially announced the Flyer tablet yet but specs for the rumored device are already making their way online. According to reports, the Flyer might be pitched as a Samsung Galaxy Tab competitor, sharing a similar 7-inch screen at 1024x600 resolution and Android 2.3 operating system. Users would be able to upgrade to Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) whenever it’s available, but apparently HTC is more concerned with getting its tablet on the market as soon as possible.

Read the whole story

2. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,716

Other then the fact that the crapdragon will put it far behind tablets like the Xoom or Adam the biggest thing that concerns me is that it can use a stylus. I hope it is some sort of special stylus because a resistive touchscreen would kill the tablet before it even launched.

3. You obviously didn't hear of capacitive styluses, right?

4. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,716

"special stylus" Read next time please. I've heard of them but as the article has even stated they haven't seen any use.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.