Inactive I need help with FB redirecting virus

Good day to all, I really don't know what to do, I've ran about five systemwide scans with the antivirus and nothing pops up, cleaned and edited the Registry, and resetted the router and I still get this screen when going to Facebook.

Redirect.png

I really would like some help please :( I'm sure it's a virus because I already updated the Flash Plugin, and I also get this screen when trying to enter Youtube. And it happened suddenly, first I lost connection, and when it returned I couldn't go back to Facebook.

Hello, and welcome to TechSpot.

rulesx.png
Please see here for the board rules and other FAQ.

Please feel free to introduce yourself, after you follow the steps below to get started.

Information
  • From this point on, please do not make any more changes to your computer; such as install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc. - unless advised by a malware removal helper.
  • Please do not ask for help elsewhere (in this site or other sites). Doing so can result in system changes, which may not show up in the logs you post.
  • If you have already asked for help somewhere, please post the link to the topic you were helped.
  • We try our best to reply quickly, but for any reason we do not reply in two days, please reply to this topic with the word BUMP!
  • Lastly, keep in mind that we are volunteers, so you do not have to pay for malware removal. Persist in this topic until its close, and your computer is declared clean.
Please review the 4-Step instructions and post the logs back here for my review.

Also, include this scan:

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Delete.
  • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[Rn].txt as well - n is the order number.

Hello, are you still with us? Please update us with the state of your situation, so we know how to continue from here.

We'd still like to help. Topic marked inactive, until your return.

Back