Malware virus spyware removal logs just completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitejsingh

Hi,

I was doing a search for my recent problems of mozilla popups with sagispul and other random websites, computer acting slow, and generally something feeling like it wasnt right. I followed the 8 step instructions, here are my logs.

need help with sagispul popups and cleanup

Hi,

Little help needed! I followed the guide and posted my log files but no replies. Anyone know what I need to do? Computer is still acting really slow!

Thanks in advance!!!

thanks so much for the quick reply, ill try that. Hopefully it will help me out. How good is that free antivirus software? Is it something I will constantly have to change or update? Ive been using this symantec for years without any issues until the last two weeks.

thanks!

Repeated 8 step guide for malware removal

Hi,

Had to repeat the 8 step guide for malware removal which generated the logs which I have attached. The reason I was doing it was that I was getting alot of random errors, computer acting slow, mozilla acting up. Just wanted to know why this happened again especially since I downloaded all the programs the first time that are supposed to monitor my computer and got the avira antivirus.

Also, after I completed the malware bytes step of the guide, when my computer restarted I got an error on startup that said this:

RUNDLL Error
Loading C:/DOCUMEN~1/Owner/protect.dll
The specified module could not be found

And when I loaded my SD card into the computer to copy some pics over, it wouldnt recognize the drive!
Any idea what this is about?? Thanks for any of your help!!!!!

What?

You have revived a 4 month old thread that obviously must have been working for this amount of time :confused:
And your Malwarebytes version Is very old:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.32
Database version: 1616

malwarebytes is up to version 1.36 and Database version: 2072

Please create a new thread, (seeming this thread is old and basically outdated)
Update Avira and Malwarebytes (SuperAntiSpywware database is current)
Run the scans again

Here's the guide again too: UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions
Which has been amended a few times since you last posted as well ;)

wow...no need for the 'tude as they say.

Thanks for the info, I'll do as you say. btw, not an attack that the guide didnt help, i was very thankful for it in january, just been noticing problems lately over the last one month that have culminated in daily trouble so i went to it again.

any idea about the error on startup?

muchas

From your SuperAntiSpyware log:
Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@pro-market[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@toseeka[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\owner@www.toseeka[2].txt

BearShare File Sharing Client
C:\PROGRAM FILES\BEARSHARE APPLICATIONS\BEARSHARE\BEARSHARE.EXE
Looks to me that you have been using your computer, "Cookies" do not appear by themselves. So it has worked at least

Oh and refer to the 8-Step guide about "Bearshare" too

any idea about the error on startup?
Not sure. But I think it may be Malware related. We have a good guide for that here:

==> UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions <==

Have a nice day :)
As I'm through with this specific thread

well then I guess i m done too :)

And again...obviously ive been using my computer, I'm not doubting that! I just want to know how to keep it so fresh and so clean.

thanks for your help, ill run it all again and post a new thread with the .txt logs and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back