Inactive Malwarebytes Anti-Malware successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious site

Liam Bell

Hi all, I keep getting a pop-up/notification will the description "Malware successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious site" from malwarebytes.

I have TDSS installed, ESET nod32 installed and malwarebytes anti-malware installed.

Any help to resolve this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Liam

Hello, and welcome to TechSpot.

rulesx.png
Please see here for the board rules and other FAQ.

Please feel free to introduce yourself, after you follow the steps below to get started.

Information
  • From this point on, please do not make any more changes to your computer; such as install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc. - unless advised by a malware removal helper.
  • Please do not ask for help elsewhere (in this site or other sites). Doing so can result in system changes, which may not show up in the logs you post.
  • If you have already asked for help somewhere, please post the link to the topic you were helped.
  • We try our best to reply quickly, but for any reason we do not reply in two days, please reply to this topic with the word BUMP!
  • Lastly, keep in mind that we are volunteers, so you do not have to pay for malware removal. Persist in this topic until its close, and your computer is declared clean.
See this page for the first scans I want you to do, please: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-preliminary-removal-instructions.58138/

Also, include this scan:

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Search.
  • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that logfile in your reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[Rn].txt as well - n is the order number.

Hi, thank you I will do all the steps now and post. Also will check rules and introduce myself.

Thanks,

Liam

Hello! We've waited for your reply for five days. This topic is marked inactive. Let us know if you still want help.

Back