Man jailed for creating 35 blogs insulting ex lover

By Emil
Mar 10, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. 38-year-old Stephen Andreassen ended a relationship with 36-year-old Rebecca Pattinson, and immediately started creating websites to insult, embarrass, and terrorize her. Andreassen was apparently annoyed that Pattinson said no when he asked her to look at an apartment together after four weeks of dating, so he created up to 35 blogs to get back at her.

Read the whole story
  2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,887   +644

That man deserved to be jailed, It amazes me how many crazy people still exist in this world...
  3. Cueto_99

Cueto_99 TS Booster Posts: 248   +12

What a looser... Have some self-respect...
  4. AmpFeare

AmpFeare TS Rookie Posts: 26

this guy sint crazy lol, hes just a crybaby puss-bag who was probably a virgin before this woman. funny :D
  5. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,677

That's unbelievably creepy.
  6. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,379   +16

I doubt jail will do much, this man needs psychiatric help.
  7. Lokalaskurar

Lokalaskurar TS Enthusiast Posts: 544

Yikes... cyber-terrorism goes local.
  8. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,101   +95

Someone hire this man, at least you know he isn't a quitter and doesn't stop till the job is done... lol
  9. Sarcasm

Sarcasm TS Guru Posts: 346   +26

Out of billions of people on earth, there's bound to be a few loose cannons.
  10. aj_the_kidd

aj_the_kidd TS Rookie Posts: 555

Agreed especially since he tried to kill himself. I would think for someone like him 18 months of counseling would be more effective than 18 months of jail time, but that's just me.
  11. Emin3nce

Emin3nce TS Rookie Posts: 129

"Because i'm a creep... i'm a wier-do... what the hell am i doin' here... I dont' belong here...Oh ho oooh hoo oooooooooo...."

Damn Radiohead stuck in my brain.
  12. Kenrick

Kenrick TS Booster Posts: 144   +59

Anyway, he deserves it. Lucky for the woman she did not marry this looser.
  13. matrix86

matrix86 TS Guru Posts: 811   +26

Gee...a woman you've only been with for 4 weeks didn't want to move in with you into a new apartment? What a b*tch! /sarcasm

Being 38, you'd think he'd be a bit more mature...guess there really is something wrong with him. First off, I wouldn't ask a woman i've been with for only 4 months to move into a new apartment with me. Secondly, even if I did and she said "no", I would see no reason to be mad with her and go all bizerk.
  14. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Evangelist Posts: 726   +224

Sounds like a complete failure. He necks 200 sleeping tablets in a suicide attempt and still lives long enough to be put in prison. Now if that's not failing at failing, I don't know what is.
  15. DokkRokken

DokkRokken TS Rookie Posts: 267

After all that and he gets a mere eighteen weeks in the can?
  16. aj_the_kidd

You can take comfort in the fact he will probably be living in shame for the rest of his life
  17. bonniesmith

bonniesmith TS Rookie Posts: 40

Jailed for creating blogs? what's next, jailed for free speech? strange where net neutrality is really going!
  18. aj_the_kidd

I have a feeling you didn't actually read the article and just the heading, I would also strongly advice that you read up on net neutrality, it really has nothing to do with the story.
  19. herpaderp

herpaderp TS Booster Posts: 150

^This. You're clearly talking out your @ss if you think this has anything to do with net neutrality. Also, you clearly don't know that DEFAMATION is NOT protected as free speech and is, in fact, a CRIME
  20. aj_the_kidd

I'm going to assume you are talking @bonniesmith and that i just got in first.

After reading 3 of bonniesmith comments i have come to the conclusion that bonniesmith is either, in school or needs to go back, i fear the latter in this case.
  21. ansh1993

ansh1993 TS Enthusiast Posts: 93

That man's crazy .That's very stupid that he made 35 blogs to take revenge .
  22. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,533   +48

What is it, a UK jail?

18 weeks jail...Get's cut to 9 weeks for good behaviour...Then cut to 4 weeks because the jails are full.

Might aswell just let him off altogether with our system.
  23. foreverzero89

foreverzero89 TS Enthusiast Posts: 217

jail ain't gonna help this dude, he needs to be in a hospital so he can get the help he needs.
  24. ddg4005

ddg4005 TS Guru Posts: 361   +49

What a punk. Leave the woman: it's that simple.
  25. @kenrick who wrote, "lol. Anyway, he deserves it. Lucky for the woman she did not marry this looser. "

As long as you don't know how to spell "looser," you shouldn't be laughing at anyone. The word is spelled loser.