Multiple 0x100000d1 Error messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhik1984

Hi friends,

Since the 5th of september I had got 3 blue screen errors and an immediate reboot. Microsoft has no answers to the errors. I followed their Advanced troubleshooting steps and am posting the following minidump files. I would highly appreciate if someone please decipher the root cause of the problem and save my laptop from crashing asap. I am using windows xp sp 3.

Thanks

Attachments

• Mini090508-01.zip
    40.9 KB · Views: 11
Your MiniDumps indicate a Driver for something called Speedbit from what I can find.

Was Speedbit installed around the same time these Errors started to occur?
Other Drivers mentioned were a Ancillary Driver which is sort of Network related I think and also a Symantec Driver is cited as well, basically it looks like they don't seem to like Speedbit.

You need to either Update Speedbit or Completely remove it and post back if you have the Problems again

sir. thank u so very much fr th help. the speedbit thing belongs to download accelarator plus, but i have bn using it for ages. anyways do u think uninstaling download acc plus wl solve the issue?

To add to what Woody said, what version of Symantec are you using? Have you upgraded it recently?

Also, is the Ancillary Driver new or have you had installed for a long time?

symantec means th norton antivirus! dat has live update activated and gets updated regularly i guess. but wat is th ancillary drive? i hav no idea about it! any ideas how do i go about searching for it?

I think what Woody was getting at (and I could be wrong) was that a driver that functions with your Network was cited.

Thanks to alll

Hi woody and Route 44

I have uninstalled download accelarator plus and a software i had been using called speedbit video accelarator. updated norton antivirus once again and downloaded some security updates of windows. could reace any near to that ancillary driver. wish i dont face any problem now. i have two other queries. since i have uninstalled dap please tell me the best download software i can use that will be available on the net.
the next thing is that i have one skyscape software in my laptop that cant be uninstalled as ther are no options for the same even in add/remove programs, its not shown. how do i get rid of it. its some PDA medical software that i could never use for i dont have a PDA! Also sould i uninstall metacafe as i dont use it now but have some important saved files in it, and thats why was preserving it till date. please advise.

Thanks to all once again for helping me out.

CCleaner is a great free utility and it also has an uninstall option that I and a few others here have found does a better job that Windows Add/Remove. It doesn't work all the time but I can personally testify that it did its job when Windows couldn't.

Also, I suggest going to Seach in the Start Menu and type in the name of the item you want to remove. search will look for them and then you can manually remove. I have done this several times but just be careful.

Thanks route44. i will try that out. manual removing is indeed risky. but what to do about the downloading software. which one should i use?

I think what Woody was getting at (and I could be wrong) was that a driver that functions with your Network was cited.

Yeah that Ancillary Driver is Network Related and something he had updated either that Speedbit Software or Norton Anti-Virus had caused the Computer to Crash. That Ancillary Driver is a Windows Driver.

I guess your Problems have ceased rhik1984?

But what to do about the downloading software. which one should i use?

I guess by this your on about a Replacement for your Downloading Software?
Which used to be that Speedbit thing, I'm not quite sure of any, Personally myself I don't use that type of Software will see if Route knows any.

I am not very sure if the problem has ceased? Will have to observe for at least 72 hrs to make some early comment. :)But thank you again for your advice, woody.

just a download manager sort of thing like download accelarator plus which i previously had, which can resume dc downloads, download at high speeds and perform an antivirus scan after the download is over.

No Problem

Yes quite right to wait for a few days, just asking if the problems have ceased at the moment which they have so will see what happens for you over next few days.

thank u guys so very much. i think its sorted. God bless u! but im still at a loss of which download manager to use! :slurp:

I wish i could help you on a download manager but that is an area I know little about. Perhaps tech-forums.net or AnandTech.com might give you an answer.

I am glad things are stable and thanks for getting back to us. it helps us and others to know what works as well as what doesn't.

I have the same problem since installing NOD32. I hope that its the problem here is the blue screen error...Running NOD 32 3.0.669
0x100000d1 (0x7ffd5010, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xf77c3d22)
Any help would be greatfully appreciated...thanks Neur

I have the same problem since installing NOD32. I hope that its the problem here is the blue screen error...Running NOD 32 3.0.669
0x100000d1 (0x7ffd5010, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xf77c3d22)
Any help would be greatfully appreciated...thanks Neur

neur, it would be much more helpful if you would start your own thread instead of attaching to this one. And welcome to the forums. :wave:

I didnt know that I was allowed to start my own thread...will not happen again

Hey, no problem! The reason we request this is because you will actually get help quicker.

The 0xD1 is an error that is due to either a faulty driver or buggy software. It could be NOD32 but that is a solid antivirus software so it might be that or something else.

What that "else" is we don't know at this time. (By the way, I run NOD32 myself)

Give us your system specs and your OS. Are you still experiencing crashes and if so is there any behavior that you are doing when theis happens like gaming or do Blue Screens occur at random?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back