my Add/Remove programs' gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasperS

i was checking my add/remove programs searching a program uninstaller and for my surprise there're some programs missing!!! i noticed this happened after i uninstalled my tv tuner most recent drive... some of my start -> all programs programs' shortcuts and subfolders also had vanished and when i check the add/remove programs i also see some weird programs that doens't have a remove button/uninstaller like: AiO_Scan, AIOMinimal, neroxml, Overland, QFolder, Scan and WebFldrs XP.
My Attachments are followed below...
Thx for any help!

Some programs have their own uninstallers and do not show in the add/remove programs lists. Can't remember the last one I saw but it was not long ago.

u didn't get it... b4, the add/remove programs list was normal, with the programs and stuff and they had their own icon, but now i see some of them missing, lacking the Remove button, the one u click to uninstall it, and having the same icon as every other program in the list. if u want i can show u a snapshot

Hi,

Your logs seem to look fine to me.

You may wish to use ccleaner to remove dead links from the list. You can download and run CCleaner via step 9 of the instructions HERE.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of JasperS only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

momok said:
Hi,

Your logs seem to look fine to me.

You may wish to use ccleaner to remove dead links from the list. You can download and run CCleaner via step 9 of the instructions HERE.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of JasperS only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thx for the support, i'm more calm that there's nothing malicius, but still upset that the add/remove programs list is screwed up
but i'll learn to live like that
thx again to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back