TechSpot

New graphics card suggestions?

By metalronin
Jun 4, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello in another thread I discovered that my current 8800gts has died. I would like to see what kind of upgrade recommendations you guys have. Thanks in advance and just ask if you need more info.

I play mostly World Of Warcraft and League Of Legends. I do play a myriad of other games but none of them are current gen. I would love to play current gen games but my budget is rather low 100$ max.

Specs
    Gigabyte Technology Co. P35-DS3L
    NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
    4gb gskill
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6750
    2000Mhz
    Antec NeoPower 650 Blue 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Modular Active PFC Power Supply

2. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 4,378   +127

6750 or 5750.
    Whatever's cheaper, though given the same price (as is likely the case), the 6750.

3. metalronin

metalronin TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 47

Thanks for the reply ill take a look at them.you wouldn't happen to know of a Nvidia equivalent do you?

4. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,970   +739

5. metalronin

metalronin TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 47

looks like a great deal. I may buy it tonight. I will let you know how it all works out. Thanks to both of you for the replies. Love this forum as usual quick helpful responses! :D

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.