Physical memory dump in Windows Vista home preminum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this problem was not striked but since couple of days ago physical memory dump is striking..

it will strike when i am just surfing also...blue screen came and the message was physical memory dump.....

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical information:
STOP:0*000000D1(0*58000004,0*00000002,0*00000000,0*8E0DCEA4)

***US30*XP.SYS-Adress 8E0DCEA4 base at 8E0D4000, Date stamp 48bfefbc.

Specification of my computer
hp dv6000
intel core2duo 1.67Ghz
250GB harddrive
2.0 GB memory
256 MB nvidia graphics

please help me guys to sort out this problem....

0xD1 errors are caused by either faulty drivers or buggy software. You gave us enough information in that your Blue Screen cited US30XP.SYS as the probable cause.

Here is what I found from another website:

The US30XP.SYS file apparently belongs to something called Universal Shield/Lock Folders. Google "US30XP.SYS" and you will find that a lot of people having blue screen issues with this file.

If you then Google "Universal Shield/Lock Folders" you will find many people having problems with this software by Everstrike
Software. Have you installed this previously? It appears that this program(s) provides some sort of encryption and/or passwording of folders. I suggest you uninstall
anything you've gotten from Everstrike and see if that fixes things for you.

If you honestly don't see either Univeral Shield or Lock Folders installed on your computer, then contact HP tech support. PerhapsEverstrike software is incorporated into something that HP preinstalled.

0xD1 errors are caused by either faulty drivers or buggy software. You gave us enough information in that your Blue Screen cited US30XP.SYS as the probable cause.

Here is what I found from another website:

The US30XP.SYS file apparently belongs to something called Universal Shield/Lock Folders. Google "US30XP.SYS" and you will find that a lot of people having blue screen issues with this file.

If you then Google "Universal Shield/Lock Folders" you will find many people having problems with this software by Everstrike
Software. Have you installed this previously? It appears that this program(s) provides some sort of encryption and/or passwording of folders. I suggest you uninstall
anything you've gotten from Everstrike and see if that fixes things for you.

If you honestly don't see either Univeral Shield or Lock Folders installed on your computer, then contact HP tech support. PerhapsEverstrike software is incorporated into something that HP preinstalled.

thank for the information....i will try this and post the result..
thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back