Processor problem iding it

Status
Not open for further replies.
open my computer and look at my processor the number is axda1700dlt3c it is a 1.7 gig but reads as 1,100 mhz but it spose to be reading 1467 mhz not sure what the problem is.

It is definitely a 1.4ghz processor with a fsb frequency of 133. You need to check your fsb setting in your bios as it sounds like its set to 100.

If you have any problems doing this then post your mobo make and model and i will do my best to help further.

how do u correct the bios my friend told me to change the frount side bus i did but went to that blue sreen and reset but read as 1,700 but resets when i change the cpu to 133

I don't quite get what you mean, the front side bus speed should be 133. If you have set it to that then everything should be fine.

well it was set at defalt but change it to cpu 133 ram 33 and clock 33 and read as a 1,700 but gets past the xp load screen then resets

well it reset when i change the fsb before it reset it has the blue screen quickly comes on before it resets so i change it back to defalt to have the computer work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back