TechSpot

Spotify "paints it black" with massive UI overhaul

By Justin Kahn
Apr 2, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Today Spotify launched arguably the most significant overhaul to the look and feel of its service since it was introduced some 6 years ago. Spotify users on browsers, the desktop and iOS should notice an all new painted in black...

Read more

2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Maniac Posts: 1,175   +243

Oh great so android users loose out.... and mine on pc hasnt updated yet....

3. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,035   +914

Same. I even downloaded it from the site, same old version.

4. Valkyrie743

Valkyrie743 TS Rookie

same. I think they are rolling it out over time so they dont kill server all at once.

5. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Maniac Posts: 1,175   +243

They probably got the dates wrong and the dude that posted it on spotifies blog thinks its april 1st.

6. AnonymousSurfer

AnonymousSurfer TS Enthusiast Posts: 329   +18

Hmmm... I'm not sure if this is an April fools joke or if it's real? The video was released on the 1st, and I haven't received an update notification on either platform and I am a premium member... Guess I'll just have to wait and see

7. darkzelda

darkzelda TS Rookie Posts: 85   +10

Meanwhile I'm waiting for a metro app for windows 8, I'm so close to cancel my premium subscription...

8. Why the HELL METRO?!!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.