System reboot with error code 1000007f, parameter1 00000008, parameter2 f773ffe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
this server is in production and in cluster environment, this server restarted 2 times with error code 1000007f, parameter1 00000008, parameter2 f773ffe0, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 00000000..event id : 1003..

we tried to find the root caused.can anyone help to extract information from the dumpfile? attached the minidump & eventlog error file in zip..

is it possible to get info on the root caused and the solution from the minidump file?

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• techspot-minidump.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
Error 0x7f_8 means that a double fault (instant death) has occurred, as there is only one dump available at the moment (which doesn't point specifically at any driver / or provide useful info), I would suggest you to carefully see what you do which causes server to crash.

the server is clustered & having sql server & java apps run on top of it..
its happen at early morning..when no one physically/remotely connect to the server..

is there any suggestion what monitoring tools/ method would be beneficial for me to find the causes?
thnks for the reply..

ray, please consult this microsoft article, specifically the How to Use System Configuration Utility & To Isolate Problems by Using the Startup Tab section. Also, I would suggest you to closely monitor the server with various tools provided with the MS server OS as well. Also look at this resource kit from microsoft (I am at work, so I am unable to deeply go through these, but just in case if you have time to put in some effort to see how these can help).
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back