Temp folder url opening virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a problem, i had a trojan of some sort that i got rid of eventually with 20 different programs, now all thats left is a virus that, upon starting my pc up it opens like 50 URL's to random websites in the background, and everytime i restart they grow in number, i tried safemode but couldn't locate the files i needed to delete, they appeared to be hidden, i've also cleared them from the task manager with security task manager and on the next restart they came back. i don't know what to do besides never turn my comp. off again? I've used dr.webcureit, spyware doctor, many different anti-virus programs, kaspersky, and tried deleting them manually.

I copy and pasted the malwarebytes because i can't access the folder its in, its hidden from me, don't know why.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34
Database version: 1749
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

2/26/2009 6:58:59 PM
mbam-log-2009-02-26 (18-58-59).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 18942
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 43 second(s)

Moderator Edit:
Pasted log removed

whatever trojan it was broke my superanti-spyware and now i can't install it again, also AVG won't uninstall.

I also just unhid my temp folder and there are 3 "etilqs_" files in it, looked them up and they appear to be keyloggers or trojans?

I copy and pasted the malwarebytes because i can't access the folder its in, its hidden from me, don't know why.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34
Database version: 1749
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
whatever trojan it was broke my superanti-spyware and now i can't install it again, also AVG won't uninstall.

I also just unhid my temp folder and there are 3 "etilqs_" files in it, looked them up and they appear to be keyloggers or trojans?
There's a few issues here sadly :(

Current Malwarebytes database is: 1807 (not 1749) did you update it?
Refer here on how to get the log:
  • If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
  • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

AVG can be uninstalled using one of these tools:
removal tool
Here is the 32Bit version (most users): http://www.avg.com/filedir/util/avg_arm_sup_____.dir/avgremover.exe
Here is the 64Bit version: http://www.avg.com/filedir/util/avg_arv_sup_____.dir/avgremoverx64.exe
Also run this one too (to be safe it's gone)
http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/products2009/avg8.zip

Regarding your Temp folder, did you do this:
Step 2

icon48.gif

CCleaner
  • Please download from HERE
  • Close all browsers.
  • Run the program and make sure all the boxes are ticked under the Windows and Applications tabs, including "Advanced" tabs(except for the Old prefetch Data option, this should be unticked)
  • Click the run cleaner button.
  • Do this at least twice.

---------------------

Here's what you should do

Run CCleaner
Remove AVG using the removal tools above

Restart

Install Avira free AntiVirus
Update Malwarebytes and run a full scan
Try installing and updating and scanning with SUPERAntiSpyware again

Restart

Scan with HijackThis again