Tricky problems with Windows XP

jyoti1313

i have intel p4 pc.i formatted it.when i connect broadband IE works fine for the first time but then IE got corrputed.i format all drive and install a fresh xp.after it i installed LAN CARD DRIVER from a cd.But again IE worked only one time then again corrupted.Now i tried to install avast ,avira,avg ,kasperasy but none of them got installed.There is no data in my xp.plz tell How to overcome this ?

q1: which version and SP level of windows are you using?

q2: which version of IE are you using?

q3: did you try any other browser?

Reply to virus poblem

I have Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2 Service Pack 2.Earlier i have IE 5.0 then i remove it and install IE 7.0.Now its working ok.But i am unable to install any antivirus.

And why are you not able to install an anti-virus ? You are not giving us very much to go on.

Any advice would be a sheer guess - maybe your hard disc is full or faulty for instance? What messages do you see, and when?

I run the antivirus set and it disappeared.I have tried to install avast ,avira,avg ,kasperasy.But nothing happen

Broni (one of the malware helpers) has requested this thread be moved out of the malware section. He doesn't think it's malware-related because the issues started happening directly after a fresh installation. I'm not sure where this belongs so I'll just bump it to the Windows forum.

No i have insatlled LAN CARD DRIVER with a cd after fresh XP install.I dont whats the problem But now i m posting this problem in malware section

Back