Turn your favorite website into a playable 3D maze

By Shawn Knight
Mar 21, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. If the myriad of Easter eggs on Google and YouTube aren’t enough to keep you entertained while surfing the web, you might want to check out the latest browser-based game called World Wide Maze. The game constructs a playable 3D...

Read more
  2. What is the point of this...
  3. VitalyT

VitalyT TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 1,657   +507

Selecting a website doesn't even work for me... I press Search, nothing happens.
  4. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,253   +459

Running into the same problem in Chrome.
  5. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,330   +380

Worked fine for me - and using Chrome. Kinda entertaining, really. Nice little (and unique) time waster. :)
  6. davislane1

After finally getting it to work, I have to agree with Tom. It would be cool if they updated it to load spawn points on certain links, though. Something that lets you "navigate" the website for more playability, instead of a single page.

Finally, a game that will run competently on my Mac :eek:
  7. Ravik

Ravik Newcomer, in training Posts: 44   +8

Reminds me of a digital version of that old, wooden marble game "Labyrinth". Not that movie with David Bowie...that handheld board game where you roll the marble around, and try to avoid the holes using an X-Y axis? Wow! That was some great fun, there... :)
  8. DKRON

DKRON TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 552   +9

I got stuck at the last bit going down to the big area, the gap wasn't big enough to fit the ball
  9. davislane1

A little space can go a long way.
  10. DKRON

maybe a hint would be helpfull
  11. davislane1

A little space can go a long way.

12. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,467   +289

I didn't have any problem playing a couple sites (their test site and nintendo.com) with a 2.13Ghz C2D (e6400) with an AMD 5830. The video card isn't horrible, but the processor is almost 7 years old.
  13. DKRON

oooh I think I get it now

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.