Useful or Little Known Android Features

Julio Franco

Staff member

Android Tech Tip Week Android powers hundreds of millions of mobile devices worldwide. Its openness has made it a favorite for consumers and developers alike, while its ability to run on all kinds of hardware now makes up the largest installed base of any software platform. Let's kick things off with some convenient features you may not be familiar with to help you get more out of your Android device.

Read the full article here.

I am interested in "Activate Guest Mode". what will happen to an authenticator app (google, Microsoft, blizzard) if another android user is created and used and the authenticator app is launched? will it ask and save another set of login credentials for the new android user account?

I am interested in "Activate Guest Mode". what will happen to an authenticator app (google, Microsoft, blizzard) if another android user is created and used and the authenticator app is launched? will it ask and save another set of login credentials for the new android user account?

You can create more than one guest account.

José, Samsung Galaxy Note tablets will allow multiple windows on screen since at least Android 4.3. I have 2 of them running Android 5.1.1. My Wife's Note 10.1 (2014) will do at least 2 while my Note Pro 12.2 will allow at least 4 windows at one time. You could do more, but the real issue is how many you can show and still be able to do so effectively.

Back