Vundo problem plus possible others

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer has been running very slow for a couple weeks and recently I started getting a lot of popups whenever I opened an internet browser. McAfee repeatedly told me it was blocking the same trojans which made me think that it wasn't solving the problem.

I followed the 8 steps and here are the logs, I'm no longer getting the popups but I'm not sure if the problem is entirely fixed yet,

any help would be greatly appreciated!
-Katie

Thanks for the reply!

I wasn't sure if the problem was fixed because my computer is still running much slower than it used to.

Ok. Let´s see if combofix find some infections -

Please download Combofix:
http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe

And save to the desktop.

Close all other browser windows.

Please connect all your external hard drive/flash drive before running Combofix, if you have any

Double-click on the combofix icon found on your desktop.

Please note, that once you start combofix you should not click anywhere on the combofix window as it can cause the program to stall. In fact, when combofix is running, do not touch your computer at all and just take a break as it may take a while for it to complete.

Combofix will create a logfile and display it after your computer has rebooted. Usually located in c:\combofix.txt, please attach it to your next post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back