What's your favorite song?

nickslick74

I though "What the heck, this would be a good, different question to ask!"

Gets you thinking about something else besides computers....

My favorite song is "Slide" by the Goo Goo Dolls

Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls is awesome. I like Godsmack's I Stand Alone and Creed's One Last Breath too. Regarding game soundtracks, Late Goodbye from Max Payne 2 (by Poets of the Fall) is quite a haunting track.

Ah, System of a Down is on top I see. Another great rock band like Godsmack. I love Old School Hollywood and Toxicity. Another great band with a similar (I daresay better) sound is Breaking Benjamin. So Cold is a whopper of a track. Some guy even fused it with footage from Half Life 2 to make a music video of sorts that goes very well with HL2's story.

My favourites are
Dont Bring Me Down and Secret Messages from ELO (The Electric Light Orchestra)

well,don`t laugh....but my farorite song is -tartar- created by a friend;on a computer - and I listen to it on my computer,no no not really;but my pc does the playback ;-)
and besides,why do anything but computing?go outside?shopping?work?kids?
no never ;-)

Anyone ever done a "What are you listening to right now" thread? That would be better IMO because I'm among those that can't choose an all time favorite and the world revolves around me so there should be such a thread. (J/K)

BTW, right now I'm listening to "Not Only Numb" by the Gin Blossoms at Pandora.com.

Current favourite "Hard Rock Halleluajah by Lordi" and my favourite of all time has to be "Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty"

My favorite songs are by Prodigy ( Technoish Rock )

Like Breathe & Voodoo People are pretty cool songs

Also I like System of a Down, Disturbed, Saliva, Crystal Method and CellDweller :)

mdexter2 said:
Anyone ever done a "What are you listening to right now" thread? That would be better IMO because I'm among those that can't choose an all time favorite and the world revolves around me so there should be such a thread. (J/K)
No thanks, we had a thread like that some years ago. That kind of threads are basically only for increasing post count.

If others want to see to what you're listening, read Didou's earlier post again and join our group.

Peace Sells by Megadeth-all time favorite. But also anything by CCR, Fogerty. Hard to pin down a fav. So much out there.....

I'd probably have to say Deathmask Divine by The Black Dahlia Murder. Thats a really good song. but any song by them are good!

Hmm :suspiciou

Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce
I'm Shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphy's (I am a Bostonian :p)
High Hopes - Pink Floyd

Such a weird list :haha:

Dood!! Dragonforce is a awesome band! They slipped my mind or i woulda put them! :rolleyes:
Of course you can't forget them on GH3. :p I still have not beaten "Through the fire and flames" on expert.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps by The Beatles
&
Karma Police by Radiohead

I often thought a song I was just listening to was the best ever, and then got used to it and found a "better" one.

But in general, the older the better, or they just don't make them like they used to any more.

Back