Who Believes in aliens??

Do u believe in aliens??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i do

i believe in aliens, cuz if its possible to sustail life in one little corner of the universe its possibel everywhere else, and besides how many planets are in how many solar systems in how many galaxies in how many universes.. i had to do a reasearch for school on the likelihood of there being othere intellgent lifa and the chances of there NOT being any other life forms, is less than 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and the likelihood of ther BEING other lifeforms is better than 1000 to 1, so all odds and evidence supports other life forms, plz vote in my poll also. thanx guys

im bored

You guys hav no idea how freaking bored i m right now, ive been on here all night waiting for ppl to reply to my thread......... no one does, so im forced to.............................................................................................................................................................................................................
you guys ever think that maybe all of the planets in the universe are actually cells of an even bigger life form, and all of the intelle gent life is just a disease like cancer to all of these planets or cells ,(im not a friggin treehugger, but what were doin is distroying our planet, were so damn smart were stupid) i beileave that all of the life on earth came from mars(its so desolate an inhospitable), i think that we have already distroyed that planet or 'cell' and are trying to distroy earth but thats kinda off the subject of aliens, im just saying what i think all life is about

alien life

they must exist :bounce:

the universe is infinite and the possibility of another life form is so probable. More likely than an omnipotent god who controls our destiny :angel:

I believe in aliens.. I see them walking the streets and speaking strange languages every day.

Im not sure about aliens, i'd like them to exist cause they could just give us new technology without any work on our behalf (hail laziness) but it tuk a lot of crazee coincedences for life to appear on our planet. Isnt there some theory that were alien invaders as the microbes we evolved from came from mars...not sure about that. Plus i dont know whether the universe is infinite (although whats outside it is beyond me) cause if the big bang theory is correct then surely the universe would be spherical as the universe could only expand at the rate of the fastest moving particles. I may be completely wrong but thats just my ramblings.

gp198 said:
they must exist :bounce:

the universe is infinite and the possibility of another life form is so probable. More likely than an omnipotent god who controls our destiny :angel:

ya sometimes i think our lives r just beeing read in a book by aliens to their 'children' and once we die thyve finished the book..........thats a stupid thought but hey im boreder than hell

Yes, I believe in Martians in big Tripods invading the earth and it happened this summer.
No, really!

Where do you think all those characters from StarTrek come from?
Surely they must all have their own 'home'! Where else could they 'phone'?

Are you kidding me?

Of course there are aliens! Do you think that our small planet is the only source of life. Do the math. Odds are just like the movies portray it. No we are not the only life form and NO we are no the smartest. But we are smart enough to realize that. THats just my opinion. With the weird creatures on this earth, i can't wait to find out the other specimens that could or couldn't be. On a lighter note....GO NINERS!!!

no i dont believe in any of that bullsh#$t, our world just is - if a tree falls in a forest and no-one is around it DOES make a noise! I know the noise of one-hand clapping and the meaning of life is NOT 42! :p

I think we search for meaning too hard - maybe there is no meaning or fate or destiny. I do think we generate "Karma" with our attitudes - happy people attract others - depressed people attract bad things to themselves.

I believe that aliens do exist somewhere out there. I can't say that I believe the government has alien bodies in a secret base out in the middle of the desert (although I have met some people that believe in all of the conspiracies).

I just hope the aliens aren't like in the old Twilight Zone episodes. :hotouch:

Just for your amusement:

They do exist! (Arizona Daily Wildcat
For all of you conspiracy lovers out there.
Twilight Zone enjoyment. ;)
The Conspiracy Theory Research List.

Nodsu said:
I believe in aliens.. I see them walking the streets and speaking strange languages every day.
:p

considering what's going down in the world these days, aliens are a pretty low concern fr the us gov't (and me personally). i can't say it isn't an interesting topis full of possibilities though...

I definitely believe in aliens. Especially if you are talking about some microscopic bacteria growing in some far-off planet.Heck, I'm open to the possibility that there are even sentient aliens wandering around.

However, I don't believe in interstellar travel, and I don't believe any aliens (aside from any bacteria hidden in meteorites) have ever visited us.

The universe is vast, but not infinite.

I think the Almighty made us in our little world here, and there are no aliens other than spiritual ones that want us to think they come from another planet, when they actualy come from another plane of existance.
I also think that the Almighty made life as we know it to only exist here, with the perfect conditions not occurring by happenstance but by design. Here and nowhere else. Yeah I think the Almighty would go to the trouble of only doing it here, and letting ppl think whatever they want about life and planets and so on.

My .02

do i believe in aliens? of course i do. there must be some sort of life in this universe but on earth. i do however believe it's wrong to go looking for them. :mad: if the aliens turn out to be much more intelligent and powerful than humans, there are high chances they might want to attack.
most people don't think about that, but i do. there is no reason to mess-around with things that have no purpose with being messed-around with.

i don't know, we ourselfes are pretty far advanced. if aliens should attempt to invade the USA as depicted in numerous sci-fi movies, they'd be facing enough nuclear weaps to blow the earth to ashes many times over. after that, they'd have the US army, air force, navy, and marines coming down on thier heads. plus the military forces of other countries, if they were involved.

Of course there are aliens, they jump the border every day.

More on topic though: Yeh, there probably are, but I bet there are more lesser intellegent life forms than these superintellegent ones everyone seems to expect. Also we are light years away from other planets (aside from those in our solar system), they'd have to have some badass ships to get here.

zephead makes a good point about nukes, if we could just detonate them in space though. Doing it here would be kind of bad, if they have something thats going to defeat the nukes, then our planet is going to be dorked up so bad that they won't want to live here. I suppose they could mine whatever from here, but about the only thing worth mining would be iron, and there is no lack of iron throughout the universe.

What is the definition of alien?? Life form outside of this planet right?? Here is how Webster defines it.

Alien: synonym Extraterrestrial.
Extraterrestrial: originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere.

God Almighty himself is not originated from earth. If you read Genisis 1, you can see that He created the time-space phenomenon before earth came to a form. I am not saying that God is an alien. God is omnipresent. He can't be categorized by living on earth or outside of earth because he is at all place at all time. What I'm saying is there are spiritual beings, life forms, that are not originated, nor are they exisisting on earth right now. So is there life outside of earth?? Of course there is. Now, is there life form like the ones on sci-fi movies out in the universe?? It's not mentioned in the Bible that there is but it's neither written that there is not. The possibility is there.

I am just going with THE book I read. If I offended anybody, especially religious Christians, I apologize.

cT

Back