NetLimiter is an ultimate internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows. You can use NetLimiter to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications or even single connection and monitor their internet traffic.
Along with this unique feature, Netlimiter offers comprehensive set of internet statistical tools. It includes real-time traffic measurement and long-term per-application internet traffic statistics
There are 3 NetLimiter editions available, Pro, Lite and freeware Monitor.
NetLimiter shows list of all applications communicating over network it's connections, transfer rates and more.
Bandwidth Limiter (or shaper)
You can use NetLimiter to set download or upload transfer rate limits for applications, connections or groups of them. With limits you can easily manage your internet connection's bandwidth (bandwidth shaper or bandwidth controller)
This feature lets you to track your internet traffic history since you've installed NetLimiter.
Additional network information
NetLimiter provides you with and additional information like WHOIS, traceroute etc.
Rule scheduler, Remote administration, Connection blocker, Running as WinNT service, User rights, Chart, Advanced Rule editor and scheduler, Zone based traffic management...
- New 4.0.3 version brings these important fixes and few cosmetic patches.
- Bugs fixed
- BSOD when completing expired firewall request. Fixed.
- BSDOs caused by active limit rule. Fixed.
- NetLimiter service can't start listening for incoming client connections on local machine. Fixed.
- Several other bugs and crashes. Fixed.
- A lot of other small improvements.
- A lot of other small improvements