Active@ UNERASER 3.0
Powerful 32-bit console-based data recovery software for Windows and DOS users.
Powerful 32-bit console-based data recovery software for Windows and DOS users. Supports: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, FAT12, NTFS+EFS file recovery. Creates and operates with disk images. UNERASER can be started from bootable floppy or CD. It supports localized, long filenames, compressed files, Master Boot Record (MBR) Backups, and access to the hard disk drive sectors using Disk Viewer. Bootable ISO image included.
* Optimized drive scanning performance
* Two types of drive and device scan: Basic (Fast) and Thorough (Slow)
* Long and localized filenames full support for display and recovery
* Extended file and drive attributes support for info display
* Encrypted files (EFS) supported in Windows (Console) Application
* Advanced Searching: by Mask, Size, Attribute, Deleted/Existing Only
* Advanced Disk Imaging:
- Raw and Compressed disk images
- Composing disk images from raw chunks (created by other tools)
- Checking Disk Image consistency
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: