UltimateDefrag is the world's most powerful defragger in terms of the file placement flexibility it gives you for defragging and strategically placing files on your hard drive right down to the individual file level. With The Defragger And File Placement Optimizer That Lets You Defrag & Optimize Your Hard Drive Any Way You Want To!
UltimateDefrag is the Ultimate Defragger and File Placement Optimizer. Defragging hard drives helps to restore your hard drive performance. File placement optimizing on the other hand, boosts your theoretical hard drive file access performance by up to 300% of manufacturers quoted averages (typical performance increase you'll experience is between 25 and 100%) by placing the files you want performance from onto the faster performing (outer tracks) areas of your hard drive. With UltimateDefrag you can specify which individual files, programs or games you want the best performance from.
The "Archive" function places all of your unused files out of the way and onto the slower performing areas of your hard drive. If you run complex games, simulations and applications, UltimateDefrag gives you the capability to place the files associated with these applications in the position on your hard drive that will give you the best performance possible. Now watch your programs launch faster! Your games perform like they never have! Experience a Windows Desktop and Operating System with the same sprightly performance as when your PC was brand new!
- Achieve Optimum Performance Hard Drive File Access That Gives You A Much More Responsive PC
- Strategic File Placement Gives You Complete Control Over Which Files And Programs You Want Increased Performance From
- Place Unused Data (such as ZIP Files and unused Windows files) Out Of The Way
- Place Directories In The Optimum Position For Superior Performance
- Defrag with as little as 1% FREE space
- Enjoy fast 3 to 5 minute complete defrags
- Choose From 4 Powerful Defrag Methods With Over 33 Defrag Option Combinations
- Make Full Drives Perform Almost Like They've Been Newly Formatted
- You No Longer Need To Consider Partitioning * UltimateDefrag Is Like PartitioningOnThe*Fly!
- The First Complete "DISK" Metaphor In Any Defragger
- Say Goodbye To "Hard Drive Fatigue" Forever!
- Based Upon True Scientific And Natural Laws
- More Than Just A Defragger * It's Also a File Placement Optimizer
- Defragging Defrags Your Files * UltimateDefrag Defrags Your File System
- Nothing "Black Box" about this * you have total control over which files go where
- Flexible Scheduling lets you defrag while you're away from your computer
- All This In An Incredibly Powerful Program That's Less Than 10 Mb In Size!
- Microsoft Windows XP (all versions), Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista (all versions), Windows 7
- Supports all 32 bit and 64 bit versions of all above operating systems.
- Full compatibility with all 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 including fully customizable boot time defragmentation on all these operating systems.
- True File Use database. UltimateDefrag Version 3 will keep track of all your file usage in its own database and it will intelligently keep track of file use, how often a file becomes fragmented and it then uses moving averages of such data to intelligently place files for optimum performance on your hard drive.
- New FragProtect file placement borrowed from our DefragExpress title that places files to ensure the lowest rate of refragmentation possible.
- “Very Fast Placement” option to make your defrags even faster.
- Defrag simulation uses a virtual drive technology that enables you to simulate a defrag so you can see file placement on screen in accelerated mode while not actually making changes to your hard drive. Some users like to setup complex defrag routines and with the simulation feature, you can see what your file system will look like when it is complete.
- A lot more information on the screen but without clutter. You will see more information about file movement, fragment count, time lapsed, read/write indicators and a whole lot more, while the drive is being defragged.
- Ability to defrag external USB drives including flash drives.
- Ability to sort high performance and archive files by a variety of methods.
- Ability to apply FragProtect to High Performance files as well as the ability to only process High Performance file layout and then stop when having completed this phase.
- New user interface with options for floating and docked windows enabling you to make use of extra screen real estate if you are in a multiple monitor environment.
- Ability to defrag all files in a specific directory with just one click.
- Vastly improved defrag time estimates.
- Here’s one you’ll really love! The ability to select a file or folder from the Cluster Viewer or File Highlighter and then DRAG it to wherever on the disk display you want that file or directory to go. That’s right, you can drag and drop files onto wherever you want them to be placed on your drive. An example of when you might use this feature is if you have a number of large Outlook PST files that you want to be placed outside of the normal cluster of high performance files but still wish to have pretty high performance from, you can place the files/directories in the free space just inside the HP zone of files. We think this is a very cool feature and hope you do too.