Mozilla Firefox for Linux 26.0 Beta 10
Experience the newest innovations in a stable environment.
Firefox, the award-winning web browser, is now faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your online life.
Firefox empowers you to accomplish your online activities faster, more safely and efficiently than any other browser, period. Built with Tab browsing, popup blocking and a number of other seamless innovations, Firefox stands out ahead.
The wait is over. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely and more efficiently than with any other browser.
- New Click-to-play blocklisting implemented to prevent vulnerable plugin versions from running without the user's permission (see blog post)
- New Mac OS X 10.8: Support for Notification Center
- Changed Updated Awesome Bar experience with larger icons
- Developer SVG FillPaint and StrokePaint implemented
- Developer Improvements that make the Web Console, Debugger and Developer Toolbar faster and easier to use
- Developer New Markup panel in the Page Inspector allows easy editing of the DOM
- HTML5 Sandbox attribute for iframes implemented, enabling increased security
- Fixed Over twenty performance improvements, including fixes around the New Tab page
- Fixed Pointer lock doesn't work in web apps (769150)
- Fixed Page scrolling on sites with Fixed headers (780345)
- Unresolved If you try to start Firefox using a locked profile, it will crash (see 573369)
- Unresolved For some users, scrolling in the main GMail window will be slower than usual (see 579260)
- Unresolved Windows: The use of Microsoft's System Restore functionality shortly after updating Firefox may prevent future updates (see 730285)
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.