It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
- Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
- Full support for executing tasks from standard user accounts.
- Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
- Allow or block a program to connect to the internet with just one mouse click.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
- Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
- Import and export the policy of the program.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Check for a new version from the program interface.
- And many more... Just give it a try. Registered Users Features
- Learning Mode which provides notifications for blocked outgoing connections.
- Lock the current state of the program and Windows Firewall with password.
- New: Added 3 new providers for WHOIS queries in Tools tab.
- Improved: Removed file extension validation in Properties dialog to allow more rules to be created, especially for Windows Subsystem for Linux.
- Fixed: Rules Panel hangs if a program path is a network path.
- Fixed: The system tray context menu for notifications mode is not updated when changing the language.
Software similar to Windows Firewall Control 5
Free Comodo Firewall with prevention-based protection.
- Free to try
Eliminates unauthorized access to your PC at home, the office, or on the road.
- Free to Try
Provides a superior arsenal of defense against PC infiltration by denying unauthorized access.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads