Unlike Dropbox, SugarSync enables you to back up your existing folder structure. Once your files are in sync: Add or edit a file on one device and it’s instantly available in the same location across all your devices. SugarSync makes it easy to access all your folders across any of your devices, making it easy to get things done while giving you the peace of mind that your important files are always protected. Access your folders instantly from your other PCs or mobile devices with our instant File Sync Technology.
Powerful and Simple
Sync just a few folders or sync all your folders. Simply right click on any folder to add it to SugarSync. The entire folder is continuously backed up in real time providing you access to your folders anytime, anywhere, from any PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device. Start editing a file on your office PC and finish it at home on your home Mac.
Secure File Sharing
Whether it’s to collaborate on team projects, distribute view-only files, or simply post links to documents on the web, you have complete control over how you share your files. Invite specific people to access your files and control whether they can only view them or edit them too. Don’t need to restrict access? Generate a public link so that anyone with the link can view your files.
Remote Wipe Your Data
Remote Wipe makes it simple to remove all synchronized files from a PC or Mac in the event of loss or theft. It also makes it easy to transfer ownership of a computer — you can rest assured that all personal data stored in the cloud has been removed from a machine after you’ve used Remote Wipe. And, because the data remains in the cloud, it can easily be synced to a new, replacement device. We believe we are the only company providing this level of control and security for both a PC or Mac owner.
Get stuff done on-the-go. Use SugarSync on your iOS or Android phone or tablet to access, share, and manage your files from anywhere. Edit a file and it’s instantly updated so you'll see the latest version when you're back at the office or at home.
- We've added the ability to Pause SugarSync transfer activities
- Search is now across your whole account, not limited to just Folders view. It will show files that are in theDeleted Items Folder, even allow you to go right to that item via a simple right click.
- No more splash screen upon rebooting your computer
- Visibility into seeing shared items that have been deleted by others
- This can be toggled on/off in the Deleted Items view
- These items can be Restored, Deleted, or Moved to a new location
- Shows who deleted the item
- Shows last known location of Deleted item
- Stability improvements for Mac OSX
- Bug fixes on Windows