SanDisk SSD Toolkit 188.8.131.52
The SSD Toolkit helps SanDisk SSD users maintain peak performance of their SanDisk SSD(s) under various Windows operating systems with an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
The SSD Toolkit includes tools for analysis of the drive (including drive model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.
- SSD Toolkit software only works with SanDisk Solid State Drive.
- Administrator rights are required to install and run SSD Toolkit Software.
- Includes Firmware
WARNING: If you already have the SSD Toolkit installed, then please update to the latest version of the SSD Toolkit application before performing firmware updates. You do not have to uninstall the previous version of the SSD Toolkit; the latest version will replace the previous version.
Release Notes for SanDisk Extreme SSD Firmware:
SanDisk Extreme SSD (120GB, 240GB & 480GB): version R201
New changes since version R112:
- Improved the robustness of the recovery procedure during power cycles and secure erases
- Fixed an issue that would block a TRIM command sent by an application on Windows 7
- Improved TRIM throughput, write performance, resume from slumber and checkpoints
- 120GB - SDSSDX-120G-G25
- 240GB - SDSSDX-240G-G25
- 480GB - SDSSDX-480G-G25
Release Notes for SanDisk Ultra SSD Firmware:
SanDisk Ultra SSD (60GB, 120GB & 240GB): version 365A13F0
New changes since version 362A13F0:
- Improved firmware reliability with enhanced Root File System update
- Enhanced internal parity error mitigation
- Improved device compatibility with SATA hosts
- Time for Windows format of raid volume on PMC-Sierra maxRAID BR5225-80 RAID HBA is longer than desired
- Compatibility issue during Red Hat 5.3 Linux boot on nVidia MCP55 chipset
- 120GB - SDSSDH-120G-G25
- 240GB - SDSSDH-240G-G25
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.