When you connect to the internet your computer gets assigned an IP address by your ISP (internet service provider). An IP address is a unique identification number. It is used to identify all computers and websites, but it can also be used to tap into your internet communications with all websites and/or any program that connect to the internet. When you run X-Proxy on your computer, you connect to a proxy server or VPN which acts like a middle man between your local network and the rest of the internet and makes information requests using its own IP address instead of yours.
- Fixed error in compilation.
- X-Proxy Checker has been optimized.
- Enable Hosts Shield now shows an informative message for 10 seconds.
- Hosts Shield database updated.
- Hijacker Home Page Scan database updated.
- Some code errores fixed.