1. Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
2. Digi Power, Advanced V16 + 2 Power Phase Design
3. Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPU
4. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2133(OC)
5. Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
6. Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
7. Dual PCIE GLAN with Teaming function
8. 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port, 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports, 4 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 6 x SATA3 connectors, 1 x eSATA3 connector, 2 x IEEE 1394 ports
9. Dr. Debug, Smart Switch Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
10. Supports Fatal1ty F-Stream, XFast USB, UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, Good Night LED, APP Charger, SmartView
11. Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
12. 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), THX TruStudio PRO™ and Premium Blu-ray audio support
1. Improve mouse fucntion under BIOS setup.
2. Keep User Profile after clear CMOS.
3. Patch 15" CRT monitor for BIOS setup.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.
We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
You can check back regularly for the latest updates at TechSpot's Drivers section or stop by our homepage for the best daily coverage of PC technology news on the Web.