Test the main components of your computer quickly with NovaBench. Testing generally takes only 1-2 minutes, and produces detailed information and an overall system score.
- Floating Point Test - Tests CPU's floating point arithmetic speed
- Integer Test - Tests CPU's integer arithmetic speed
- MD5 Hashing Speed - General CPU test
- 3D Graphics Test - Tests GPU with a heavily shader dependent 3D scene
- RAM Speed - Tests RAM read and write speed
- Disk Write Speed - Test write speed of primary or selected storage device
Compare your computer's score and system component results to others. Make informed upgrade decisions, and easily detect performance bottlenecks.
All results submitted to NovaBench.com are verified for authenticity.
Build a profile of your NovaBench results, and link it easily on social networks. You can also create an image for your forum signature, blog, or website.
- Fixed issue submitting scores to Novabench.com
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Software similar to NovaBench 8
CPU-Z is a freeware detection program base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine.
SiSoftware Sandra is a benchmarking, system diagnostic and analyser tool. It provides most of the information you need to know about your hardware and software.
System information, system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts users.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads