Lexmark X5650 Printer Driver 1.1.0 for Mac OS X
Manage Large Documents with Ease
- Fit up to 25 pages in the auto document tray and copy, scan, or fax without worrying or waiting around.
Fast Printing, Even in Color
- With print speeds up to 25 pages per minute black and 18 pages per minute color(1), you’ll wonder why you ever waited longer.
Business-Quality Fax Features
- Sophistication meets convenience with 99 speed dial options, junk fax blocker, caller ID, and broadcast send, all at 33.6Kbps modem speed.
Better, Easier, Faster Photos
- Easily print right from your camera or memory device with the user-friendly PictBridge interface. Enjoy lab-quality sharpness, too: borderless printing up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Advanced Printing Options
- The front-and-center laptop port makes plugging in and printing from a laptop easy. Or, print Microsoft documents and PDFs directly from USB Flash drive
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: