Nvidia GeForce Notebook Graphics Driver 310.33 Beta for Windows Vista/7/8 64-bit
As part of the Nvidia Verde Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported Nvidia notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. Nvidia recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.
This is a beta driver from the new GeForce R310 family of drivers.
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series
GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL-certified drivers. Results
will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 680
- Up to 11% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
- GeForce GTX 660
- Up to 6% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 3% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
- GeForce GTX 680
- Nvidia 3D Vision – Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Assassin's Creed III rated Not Recommended
- Bloody Good Time rated Good
- Bullet Run rated Fair
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 rated Good
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission rated 3D Vision Ready
- Dark Souls rated Fair
- Dishonored rated Fair
- FIFA 13 rated Good
- Hitman: Absolution rated Fair
- I Am Alive rated Fair
- MLB 2K12 rated Fair
- NBA 2K12 rated Good
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted rated Fair
- Sniper Elite V2 rated Poor
- Tiny Troopers rated Fair
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD rated Good
- Total War Battles: SHOGUN rated Good
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown rated Fair
- Nvidia SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Dirt: Showdown – updated SLI profile
- Dota 2 - updated SLI profile
- Dou Zhan Shen – updated SLI profile
- F1 2012 - added SLI profile
- FIFA 13 – sdded SLI profile
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad – updated SLI profile
- Other Profile Updates
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.Nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0904.
- Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- GeForce 600M Series (Notebooks)
- GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675MX, GeForce GTX 675M, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 670M, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 645M, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 640M LE, GeForce GT 635M, GeForce GT 630M, GeForce GT 620M, GeForce 610M
- GeForce 500M Series (Notebooks)
- GeForce GTX 580M, GeForce GTX 570M, GeForce GTX 560M, GeForce GT 555M,
GeForce GT 550M, GeForce GT 540M, GeForce GT 525M, GeForce GT 520M, GeForce
GeForce 400M Series (Notebooks)
- GeForce GTX 485M, GeForce GTX 480M, GeForce GTX 470M, GeForce GTX 460M, GeForce GT 445M, GeForce GT 435M, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 420M, GeForce GT 415M, GeForce 410M
- GeForce 300M Series (Notebooks)
- GeForce GTS 360M, GeForce GTS 350M, GeForce GT 335M, GeForce GT 330M, GeForce GT 325M, GeForce GT 320M, GeForce 320M, GeForce 315M, GeForce 310M, GeForce 305M
- GeForce 200M Series (Notebooks)
- GeForce GTX 285M, GeForce GTX 280M, GeForce GTX 260M, GeForce GTS 260M, GeForce GTS 250M, GeForce GT 240M, GeForce GT 230M, GeForce GT 220M, GeForce G210M, GeForce G205M
- GeForce 100M Series (Notebooks)
- GeForce GTS 160M, GeForce GT 130M, GeForce GT 120M, GeForce G 110M, GeForce G 105M, GeForce G 103M, GeForce G 102M
- GeForce 9M Series (Notebooks)
- GeForce 9800M GTX, GeForce 9800M GTS, GeForce 9800M GT, GeForce 9800M GS, GeForce 9700M GTS, GeForce 9700M GT, GeForce 9650M GT, GeForce 9650M GS, GeForce 9600M GT, GeForce 9600M GS, GeForce 9500M GS, GeForce 9500M G, GeForce 9400M G, GeForce 9400M, GeForce 9300M GS, GeForce 9300M G, GeForce 9200M GS, GeForce 9100M G
- GeForce 8M Series (Notebooks)
- GeForce 8800M GTX, GeForce 8800M GTS, GeForce 8800M GS, GeForce 8700M GT, GeForce 8600M GT, GeForce 8600M GS, GeForce 8400M GT, GeForce 8400M GS, GeForce 8400M G, GeForce 8200M G, GeForce 8200M
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: