Free to Try
Our main aim for ver.2 is developing more stable, fast, and feature rich program without losing its most important virtue -- Ease of use.
- You can create multiple mailboxes, of course. Moreover, you can create multiple "profiles" for each mailbox. This feature is especially useful if you use laptop computer. You can switch between several different settings, like "LAN" and dialup, for the same mailbox.
- New protocols are supported -- IMAP4rev1 for e-mail and LDAP for the address book.
- Fast! You can manage thousands of e-mail at your fingertip.
- You can write HTML e-mail with Becky!. If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer ver5 or higher installed, Becky! is a complete HTML enabled e-mail client.
- Flexible template capability. You can prepare standardized e-mail format for business and personal e-mail. You can also create HTML template, of course.
- With unique "Reminder" capability, you will receive e-mail from "you" on scheduled date. You can even schedule sending e-mail messages to someone else. You don't have to remember your friends' birthdays -- Becky! does. :-)
- Powerful "Filtering Manager" -- You can sort messages into folders according to the filtering rules. You can define unlimited and/or conditions for one filtering rule.
- "Mailing Lists Manager" helps you to organize multiple mailing list subscriptions. You don't have to search past e-mail just to find how to unsubscribe the list.
- "Plug-In" Interface enables third parties to create useful plug-ins to customize Becky! for your particular needs. Actually, Becky!'s voice message and PGP functionality are the plug-ins.
- etc. Of course, Ver.2 inherits Ver.1's numerous convenient features.
Apps similar to Becky! Internet Mail 6
Thunderbird is a free email application that’s easy to set up and customize - and it’s loaded with great features.
Take control of your day with Postbox’s clean and super-customizable interface. Make your email work for you, just the way you need it to.
- Free to Try
Web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple.