Nvidia nForce Unified Driver Package v. 2.41 (Windows 2000)
Updated May 23, 2003: If you have previously downloaded the 2.41 or 2.42 nForce kits and have experienced any problems please follow these instructions on how to re-install previous drivers.
To download the 2.03 nForce drivers follow this link.
- WHQL certified kit for nForce and nForce2
- Includes support for nForce2 400 and nForce2 Ultra 400
- Added full IDE driver with performance enhancements (no longer shows as SCSI miniport driver)
- Update audio performance fixes for EAX supported games
- Update audio control panel
- Windows 2K users must install Service Pack 3 prior to attempting to install this package if they wish to install the enhanced IDE driver.
- USB 2.0 is not supported in this package. Contact your product manufacturer for Microsoft Pre-SP4 drivers to enable this feature.
- Audio drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.
- Audio driver 3.37
- Audio utilities 3.37
- Network driver 3.13 (WHQL)
- GART driver 3.34 (WHQL)
- SMBus driver 3.38 (WHQL)
- Memory controller driver 3.38 (WHQL)
- IDE driver 3.40
- Display driver 43.51 (WHQL)
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.