ASUS Crosshair Bios 0203
1. Fixed Cool\'n\'Quiet and S1 fail
2. Support direct key-in input for CPU frequency.
3. Show CPU frequency & ratio in post screen.
4. Lock power button and CTRL+ALT+DEL during EZFlash 2 to prevent accidental damage to BIOS.
5. Fixed Q-Fan fail after resuming from AI-NAP
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: