- A quick summary of who you are (like where you live, work and grew up), right at the top of your profile
- A row of recently tagged photos so friends can see what you've been up to lately
- Room to highlight meaningful friendships (like teammates, co-workers or roommates)
- More of your favorite activities and interests
- The ability to tag your friends in important life experiences
Those who haven't upgraded to the new profile currently get the following message at the top of their Facebook homepage: "Coming Soon: Your New Profile. In the next few days you'll be upgraded to the new profile, which offers more ways to show and tell your story." In other words, users are going to be forced to upgrade. Given that there has never been a single update to Facebook that hasn't riled up millions of users, you can expect another public outcry about the profile change in the days to come.
Downloads and Drivers
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.