Before proceeding with the latest highlights, we'd like to thank everyone for participating in the last giveaway. There were many great entries and it was tough to pick one winner. However, TechSpot staffers reviewed the submissions and abysal's Cosmos II build won fair and square with a majority of the votes. Crunkosaur's sweet liquid cooling setup and Leo Bien Durana's tidy behind-the-scenes cable routing tied for second place.
This time, we're highlighting a thread recently started by Dawn1113, who wants to know what title first got you hooked on gaming. Scrolling through the posts is bound to leave you longing for a session of Tetris, Pac-Man or Super Mario Bros. -- some of the earliest games I recall playing on the NES. Coincidentally, Dawn's topic comes as we receive greatly anticipated updates to two classic franchises: Diablo and Max Payne.
In the interest of scratching your nostalgic itch, we're giving way one copy of Diablo III or Max Payne 3:
How to enter
- Tell us what game you want (Diablo III or Max Payne 3) in the comments
- Participate in Dawn1113's thread (required if you want a chance to win)
- We'll toss all the names in an Excel file and choose the winner randomly
- The winner will be announced in the next community post on June 14
- We'll purchase a digital copy so just about everyone should be able to enter
- Only registered members can participate (you can sign up here free of charge)
- We'll notify the winner by email and they'll have three days to reply before we pick another
- You may want to view the PC specification requirements of each game before choosing (we have a performance review of Diablo III here and we expect to do one for Max Payne 3)
Downloads and Drivers
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.