HP omnibook xe3 bios password help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I dont know if you'll be able to help, i know this thread seems to be for a different laptop but, i have a HP Compaq NX9005 and ive managed to retrieve my hash code which is 06000, and was wondering if someone could help me find the right password ?
Your help would be gratefully appreciated :)

Hello Everybody!!! My name is Valentine. I'm from Israel.
I wish everybody Happy New Year! ^__^ A lot of health, luck, love, money, happines and peace!!
also I need some help. I had recieved an old notebook HP omnibook 900. It has no cd drive or floppy, so I wanted to use USB but no luck. You can understand that this notebook don't worth the money. The bios locked with some password. Reading the instructions I found hash number: 14304.
I want to thank remzibi and hpgl for any kind of help and advice!
You can e-mail me or post here a password for bios.

Again, Thank you! Happy New Year!

remzibi said:
In xe3 laptop - when you go to bios it will ask you for password - then type key F12 - then you will have 5 digit hash code - give it to me and I will give you master password .

This for first person for free .
Thank you for your help. I am not sure how I get to BIOS. Can I find that in the "setup section"?

I have also similar problem, and I cnow that I'm not allowed to ask, but still.. My hash code is 10252, so pls, if anyone can help I am grateful.

Dear hpgl,

I still have a problem my omnibook XE3.
My hash code is 00000.

Could you help me or should I find the oder way?

Thanks in advance.

OmniBook 6000 Hash code password needed

Hello,

I would like to request a master password for an OB 6000 [01140]. I bought this laptop to setup for the kids and do not want to put anymore money into it. I would appeciate anyone's help with getting the master password for my system.

Thank you,

Eric
email removed

omnibook 6100

hi
i have omnibook 6100 i need bios password, system hash code is 15020.
any help will be much appreciated to get master code.
regards

Hello hpgl can you help me

I need a master code is 05556 my notebook omnibook 6100
my moteherboard is broke down and I bought used with password. HP servis want to invoice but I bought on service like abay and I haven't invoice/receipt

Just Registered in Hopes of solving this!

Hi all. I have an Omnibook 6100 with a system hash of 11574. Can anybody
provide a master password.

Hello, this is my first time here, I have a HP NX9010 Laptop and my hash code is 09993, I need help with the master password as soon as possible.
REMZIBI help!!!!

hashcode 10190? predator please help

hashcode 10190 please predator help and if u could please tell me how to get master password from hashcode

hey predator25 plz help me...
I have omnibook xe3... and hash code =06218=.. plz plz help me with the bios master password

HELPppppppppppppppp!~!!!!!~~!!!

hey predator25 plz help me...
I have omnibook xe3... and hash code =06218=.. plz plz help me with the bios master password

Hi! I have a HP Omnibook vt6200, and i forgot my passwords, and my laptop can't boot and i can't get into the bios. This is my hash code 04285. Please predator25 help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back