1 year

kimsland

Well as of today, I've been here 1 year already

I believe it's a Milestone :grinthumb

I hope at least one member, somewhere, is better off for it ;)

Anyway, thanks for having me :)

Kimsland. We may have had a few short words awhile back, but I still feel good for you. Congratulations. Hope I make it that long.

Congrads, I would have replied sooner, but I had just gotten back into town after a week out of state. I didn't realize it had been a year, I would have guessed much longer actually. Thats probably a good thing :)

Let's see... 14,062 posts divided by 360... You must not have a wife or a job... but your posts have been helpful

I work for myself (computer tech ironically) and have young kids too
Actually TechSpot is definitely not the half of it (you would be extremely surprised, so much so, that you would say, you do all that?)

Actually TechSpot is the only one that's tipping me a bit too far over. And I have done a lot here. I'm thinking of slowing down a bit :/ If they paid me, it would be good, but it is getting a bit difficult to juggle all this. I still say they need a donate button or something, but oh well.

There will always be another tech willing to resoibd with 39 posts a day, so why pay somebody,,, and since there are at least 30 such sites, there is always a source.

to raybay
Don't act like kimsland is already gone.Slowing down is not the same as leaving.

kimsland, I just saw this (don't travel the lower 40 much :stickout:) Congratulations. I remember when you joined and in a matter of no time passed me in posts like I was a Model T and your were Formula 1 race car. Are you human???

I understand about needing to slow down but your posting has been very helpful so I hope you will contiune on a stady basis.

Back