A lot of problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of problems with my computer. I wasn't sure whether or not to do what some of the stickied threads say to do, so i wanted to ask first.

First off, i have an Acer Aspire 5672 laptop. To start it off with, i reformated my computer using tha Acer eRecovery CD's. When it logs in for the first time, it runs the basic setup, and it froze on the BlueTooth Installation. I went to the Task Manager and saw the program called CLI.exe opening up and closing alot, using alot of memory. So i went to the start ups and closed that and restarted my computer. I would also like to say that alot of times when i restart, it takes a very long time to close (sometimes i have to shut it down with the button, other times by pulling out the battery lol).

So then after the restart it finished the installation of all the programs. Oh btw, i have the ATI Mobility Radeon x1600 and thats where i found the cli.exe program. So here are my other problems. Even when i have nothing running, i go to Task Manager and the CPU Usage is at least 40% always. I try to close as many unneccesary programs but it still wont go below that number. I had Kasperksy Anti Virus and ran it a couple of times, which it did destroy a few trojans and such, but i still have the same problem.

So after 2 days my computer start being extreamly slow, and wouldnt stop even if i let it process for an hour. So i did another reformat, doing the same thing with CLI.exe and bluetooth. So now im installing Avira Antivir and ill see what that does. I also still had the CPU Usage problem.

Also when i go to Network Connections, i sometimes dont have anything there. Another thing would be that my mouse and keyboard on the laptop dont work, and i have to put external ones. Maybe thats because the external ones were in it as it was reformatting, im not sure.

So i just want to erase my computer completly and fix all the problems, but even reformatting wont do it. What i was thinking is maybe the bluetooth has a virus, which is why it is stopping at it when it installs after the reformat thing? I dont know, i am only guessing.

So if anyone can help me or know whats wrong, it would be very much appreciated. It would also be an extreamly good christmas gift because im going to have alot of free time on my hands and a few games i want to play online are coming out in a few weeks. So thanks in advanced for all the help.

Some Trojans are not removed. They hide in memory when you shut down or remove them, and are happily back to make your life miserable when you reboot.
For more help, type the name of the trojans and other infestations into a Gurgle search, and do a full search for solutions based on what is found.

Run the scans once more in regular mode, then in safe mode... then if any trojans or other infestations are still reported, you can type them into a Gurgle search to find out what they are and some other removal possibilities.

The scans tell you what they are. The search tells you more about what they are, were they come from, and known fixes.

You are close to done.

Once everything is without infestation from three cold boots, you can then cold boot to your Windows disk or restore disk or recovery disk to get to the point where you can run Windows in a repair (not repair console) mode. That will patch most damage done to Windows, then you can get back to your normal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back