A10 6800k processor with factory cooler. Hyper 212 or H60

Hi my name is Rafael of Brazil, rode a computer gamer very good, the settings I put down. My CPU is theoretically very good, but I can not play with it, the cooler that comes with the processor does not maintains the temperature when the BF 4 game with full graphics of 50 fps, but a few minutes later he shuts down and restarts in the middle of the game I think the manufacturing cooler's fault, because he goes from 100 degrees (HWMonitor), I will put an exhaust fan and I'm thinking about changing the cooler, am among the Hyper 212 EVO and H60. What would be better to cool off without the need for overclocking.

Of those 2, I would say the 212 EVO would be as good and better for the price, but if u have room in the top of u'r case for a dual rad. the CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i would beat both of them badly.

Of those 2, I would say the 212 EVO would be as good and better for the price, but if u have room in the top of u'r case for a dual rad. the
CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i
would beat both of them badly.

The 212 EVO is quiet because my room is shared with my brother. The Computer Case of my pc is the K280, I think he has no room at the top for H100i, cooler H60 cooler needs to have space on top? My problem is with money can spend 300 reais (115 dollars), get to know some better than this at this price I would like to know.
Thank you for your answer, my friend.

Hold on a second, is your CPU hitting 100 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit? Your computer restarting in the middle of playing a game doesn't sound like a temperature problem to be honest.

Can you take a screenshot of your CPU usage/temperature and post it here?

Back