A7n8x-e deluxe ram installion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im kinda new to this am im unsure whether i can install 2 x 256 (pc3200) with a 1 x 1024 (pc3200) together can still get the same result (1.5 gb). I have installed them ram and the computer has booted i was just curious to wether it is a good idea or not? please if anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated! if you could email me instead it would be a great help! email: biguprob@aol.com

ps) i have cpu-z if any details are needed!

i dont see why not all it is doing is uping your ram and there all pc3200 so its not underclocking them. i would just put them in and if you start to have problems then take them out.

i was just wondering if it would make the ram work in single layer instead of double data. im not sure tho... to be honest i want as much performance out of my PC as possible! do u have any ideas of overclocking my main board with a xp2800. if you can make a guide or post steps to follow.

sorry man i know nothing about overclocking, but i do know if you go to www.pcworld.com and type "overclock" in there search bar it will give you a step by step guide on how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back