ACER Aspire 5720Z HOT very HOT need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My notebook is overheating I put it on the table and after 2 hours it overheats and shutdown and u cant turn it on until it cools down. Is there any software for this problem because in my bios there is no hardware monitor of anykind

1. Well, we have Notebook hardware control that monitor your temperature,
plus if you don't use lot of cpu loads, you can make some adjustment and force the laptop to stay on lowest speed. That should reduce the heats
2. What kind of table, and you didn't tell us that you haven't got any sufficient cooling for your laptop, so are you able to get the dock cooler for the laptop?

Sorry may bad about the table mean office desk, I didn’t explain it right. I was trying to say that my notebook overheats a lot and when I’m using it on my desk and noting is blocking his air flow he shutdown. I’m using windows vista and I think I need some kind of software to wake up the cpu cooler on 40 degrees C or…By using a software I noted that my cpu fan turn on when my cpu is on 50 degrees C and he works until cpu temp is 46 C

Did you tried this cool program " CPUIdle Extreme" ?
It works as 100% load, but cools down the cpu..

and like i stated, did you considered to pick up the dock cooler for the laptop?

if yours is incorporating ATI X1600 card., then i would say its general.
because i got 3 cases whereby 3 different specs acer who shared same graphic card (X1600) can go up to 100*C if its on full load (i.e. gaming)

i suggest u to get laptop cooler asap...

Acer equipment does not usually overheat (I sell loads of them and this is not a common problem) so I would check that there is nothing obstructing the cooling ducts and vents which can be a bit complicated. Depending on your model you may be able to take a panel off the underside of the case to access the heat sinks and ducts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back