AGP Texture Acceleration on Win2k3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiziks

Hey ya'll... I installed Winserv2k3 WEB, So far I've (almost) completely transformed the OS to a workstation (quick, quick). All Is well, although I have one Issue. In DXDiag, both D3D and DDraw are enabled and working but AGP Text. Acc. IS greyed and shaded out.. I've tried Installing ATI (9800) Radeon Catalyst 6.5 drivers, DX (9.0c) 4.09.. , and BIOS (A7V8X-LA) Phoenix rev. 3.5 drivers in every order.. and before restart I DIPLAY>SETTINGS>ADVANCED>TROUBSHT>FULL HARDWARE ACCEL.

...after restart I access the DX Diag. tool, it searches WHQL signatures and says AGP Texture acceleration is unavailable...

But, I noticed that games play the same if not faster (don't know if this is only becuase I've overclocked), is it possible that AGP acceleration is available, just not registering???

I know, this is the guide I originally used in the beginning.. I've tried it that way and I've installed them in every order.. (btw, after catalyst drivers install, the slider moves back; same thing happens after DX installs.. I've tried catching it before restart, sliding it back after restart and restarting again.. EVERYTHING)

Still nothing:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back