Albatron motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so hear is the problem i am having. I recently purchaced a new motherboard about four months ago to replace my very ancien amd. unfourntaly before i had the computer compleatly up and running, we moved. since the move i have lost the motherboard disk with all of the drivers. i have most of them and installed them. the only thing not working is my onboard sound. i have a albatron px848 motherboard. even though i installed the sound drivers, when i go into the controll panel and try to set up my speakers, it says that there is no device and i have no sound when i play anyting. i was wondering if there was someone who could point me in the right direction for a driver as i have been looking online all night and cannot seem to manage to find the right motherboard drivers. all i have found is bios drivers. i need to have my sound up and running asap as i cannot live without my music. any help would be aprecated!
thank you.

Umm which one?

PX848_Like
PX848_Like_Pro
PX848PV
PX848PV(v2.0)
PX848PV(v2.1)
PX848PV_Pro
PX848PV_Pro(v2.0)
PX848PV_Pro(v2.1)

Actually their home page was down anyway (Info here: http://www.albatron.com.tw/English/Service/bios_index.asp?keywords0=px848&Submit=Search)
I found this information here: ftp://ftp.albatron.com.tw/FAE/Mainboard/PX848_Series/

And what Windows version are you using anyway?

You might want to keep trying their homesite, until it comes back online
Seems a beauty of a support page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back