AMD anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellmesanity

I am angry at AMD because they could have done something instead of AM2's copycat 939 processors to fend off the Core 2 Duo. Don't get me wrong, I love the Core 2 Duo, but being that I am an AMD fan and because of AMD's retarded choices I must admit defeat. They could have designed a better processor while they still had the lead...way before anyone heard of a Core 2 Duo...but they became way too c0cky and just kept making faster overpriced FX's and X2's as their flagships. They should have lowered their prices earlier too, because now it doesn't matter anymore that their prices are lower, simply because I just see it as an inferior processor. Anyone disappointed in AMD too? They better have some top secret processor in development quick, because AM2 is REALLY not enough, and the K8L is in 2008...what the hell? In two years they can be destroyed as a company.

intel FTW! i love AMD (my first overclocker was a barton 2500+) i still have 6 socket A processors two of which are in machines. the socket A was a beast. i'm kinda disappointed in AMD for chaning sockets so fast, but i guess that's how the cookie crumbles. i'm anxious to see how the K8L will be though.

Man you have a lot of computers. What they also should have done was not made socket AM2 until the K8L architecture was finalized. Everyone would be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back